HP Inc. today announced the expansion of HP+, the smartest printing system designed for consumers and small businesses. Powered by a new cloud-based ecosystem, HP+ makes printing more secure, productive, and sustainable than ever, said a press release on Tuesday.
“Consumers and small businesses today have higher expectations on devices to meet their expanded needs. In addition, 70% of consumers believe smart tech makes life easier. With the new HP+ cloud ecosystem, consumers and small businesses are able to stay connected and secure with exclusive, new features:
- New Cloud resiliency automatically detects and fixes connectivity issues
- New Smart Security monitoring helps detect and prevent malware attacks
- New Native in-OS enables printing from virtually anywhere on any device
- New Private Pickup lets you hit print now and pick up later when you’re at the printer
- New Smart Dashboard helps you manage your printer in one convenient place
- New, one-year extra HP warranty
“HP+ will first launch with the new HP LaserJet M200 Series, Red Dot design award winner, as well as HP OfficeJet Pro 8000e and 9000e Series, DeskJet 2700e and 4100e Series, and ENVY 6000e and 6400e Series.
“To deliver HP’s highest quality, most reliable, and more sustainable printing experience – HP+ smart printers only work with Original HP ink and toner.”
“HP+ is a fundamental shift in the printing experience,” said Tuan Tran, President of Imaging, Printing & Solutions, HP Inc. “We’ve put our best printing innovation together into one, smart system for consumers and small businesses. From category leading hardware, to the largest supplies subscription service now including toner, to the best-in-class print app now in the cloud, each of our enhanced experiences for HP+ were designed to meet the expanded needs of those who depend on their printers most.”